If you ever have broke on a trail you NEED THIS !!!

• HTML tutorial

Influencer II

Riverside,CA
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Cochran
Member #

We have ran the Rubicon and the Dusy Ershim Trail many times. And each time we ran it I had a set up to stick weld. Luckily for others on the trail that have broke I was able to help them out. This had me looking for other alternatives to just stick welding or using the ready welder with Batteries in Tandem. After one of our rigs broke and I welded it up on the trail I said enough is enough. And that is when I came across Karnage Welders from Las Vegas. This is a Battery powered mig welder. It is a absolute GAME CHANGER and should be in every ones rig. I hope this helps someone out and if you ever need help on a trail hit me up ..... P.S this set up is extremely well built and they for sure should sell it for WAAAAAAY more then $900

Attachments

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
The Ready Welder II is a veteran owned company and made in the USA with prices starting out half the price of the Karnage Welders. And it’s used in the professional world as well as by the us military where I used it in Afghanistan to weld a MRAP control arm back together. I’ve used the civilian models for about 2 decades for everything from cracked frames to steering linkage.

Influencer II

Riverside,CA
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Cochran
Member #

The Ready Welder II is a veteran owned company and made in the USA with prices starting out half the price of the Karnage Welders. And it’s used in the professional world as well as by the us military where I used it in Afghanistan to weld a MRAP control arm back together. I’ve used the civilian models for about 2 decades for everything from cracked frames to steering linkage.

Very true, I love the readywelder but when you call ready welder themselves and they direct you to Karnage Welders as a alternative to a set up that does not require you to have batteries in succession you have to take note. I have used ready welders and have had positives and negatives. Currently I have the Premiere Power Welder and can also hook up the Karnage welder and run power tools. I don’t have to pull batteries from any rig to weld. I’m not saying don’t get the readywelder. They themselves said they cannot even give a eta on when you will get their set up because they are only fulfilling the military orders. I am giving others here a option to have a self contained set up. Also the ready welder is a finicky machine but I will say it was my first choice paired with the premier power welder

Influencer II

Riverside,CA
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Cochran
Member #

Again I’m not trying to down Readywelder in any way at all ..... but I would pay $2000 for the Karnage Welder however I would not pay $600 for the readywelder after using the Karnage Welder that is also a American made company