How many of Chevy Tahoe's in the community?!?

• HTML tutorial

Life Line Overlanding

Rank II

Traveler II

Junction City, OR, USA
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Thomas
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7RJZ
Hey Everybody!

My kiddos and I drive a 2002 Chevy Tahoe 4x4 and go overlanding every week. This week are heading south on 101 down the Oregon Coast. Just wondering how many people use Chevy Tahoe's as overlanding vehicles?!?

Let's see those rigs!!!

Attachments

Sparksalot

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Bastrop County, TX, USA
First Name
Rex
Last Name
Drake
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5GH
Service Branch
Air Force

Sparksalot

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Bastrop County, TX, USA
First Name
Rex
Last Name
Drake
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5GH
Service Branch
Air Force
How have you not torn the front skirt off that thing??? lol I lost mine the first day I went off road...
I've been very very cautious. Partly because I've been on "its got cop tires" until now. The pic on the far right was last weekend at an offroad park trying out some new KO2 shoes. I hit it at least a half dozen times. A group of us are headed to New Mexico over labor day, i'll take it off before then.

Charles M

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Wickenburg, AZ, USA
First Name
Charles
Last Name
M
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K1CJM
I've been very very cautious. Partly because I've been on "its got cop tires" until now. The pic on the far right was last weekend at an offroad park trying out some new KO2 shoes. I hit it at least a half dozen times. A group of us are headed to New Mexico over labor day, i'll take it off before then.
I am moving to AZ this week maybe in the future we can meet up on a trip sometime... I like that trailer you have I am thinking of building a high ground clearance unit like that in the future.

Sparksalot

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Bastrop County, TX, USA
First Name
Rex
Last Name
Drake
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5GH
Service Branch
Air Force
I am moving to AZ this week maybe in the future we can meet up on a trip sometime... I like that trailer you have I am thinking of building a high ground clearance unit like that in the future.
I've been starting to research the Gila NF. Chloride Canyon looks like great fun.

Reactions: Charles M

Chevyman29

Rank II

Enthusiast II

Alabama, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Rodgers
Well I sold the silver Tahoe . It had to many issues , and bought this white 2004. It already had the wheels and tips . They both have to go . But here is a few pics of me and my sons first trip !
He's in the Jeep tj . We went in the talledega national forest. We had a blast.

Attachments

Sparksalot

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Bastrop County, TX, USA
First Name
Rex
Last Name
Drake
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5GH
Service Branch
Air Force
33k, which isn’t bad for the condition of it. Only has 90k miles.
That’s cool. Nice find too. If you don’t already know about it, here’s a link to a Tahoe forum. There are sub forums for each generation. Great place to find info about your truck. There are a few overlanders too.

Reactions: Leonidas_tm

Leonidas_tm

Rank V
Launch Member

Steward III

Houston County, Alabama, United States
First Name
Tyler
Last Name
Moody
Member #

Reactions: Sparksalot