US Southeast [Houston area] [For Sale] [RTT W/5th Gen Roof Rack]

• HTML tutorial

IronPercheron

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Sweeny Texas
Member #

I am selling out, and changing up. See offer below, and contact me with your interests.

Selling:

Tent is lightly used, stored in a barn, missing the bolt up hardware from our last trip (chaos).

I will be ordering new stuff from CVT .

I have all of the rods, the cross brace, and the zip on annex.

For some reason the few times we used the tent, we did not take pictures, we spent all of that time fishing, kayaking, and walking. Sorry… lol I will try to set it up if it ever stops raining!!! And get good pics of it all.

Selling:

The cool thing about the SSO rack is that I got all stainless hardware, and the cross bars bolt in from the sides. This means, you can bolt the cross bars to the tent… and leave them. And simply bolt it in from the outside standing on the ground… no reaching way under the tent and fumbling with tools over your paint. Some sort of overhead lift/store apparatus is advised regardless of configuration.

You can add a lightbar wind screen to the front of this affordably. If that’s your thing.

Picture of my 4runner with rack only:

Excluding taxes and shipping and all that I paid 1,197.00 for the rack, and the tent was not 1,895.00 I got out a bit cheaper than that but not much. As you can see I have about 3,000.00 tied up here…

2,500.00 OBO takes it all. Make offer.

I will hear you out on trades, I am open to suggestion and I may separate for the right deal.

Me helping you install it is free, and I will probably have BBQ ready on the pit. This is Texas after all, hospitality is a part of our culture.

There is no drilling to mount this, and I have a 40hp tractor and front end loader so we can literally pull your old bars, and crane the thing on and bolt it all up in a matter of about 45 mins.

Reactions: 22Echo