Pathfinder II

Arlington, TX 76002, USA
First Name
Shane
Last Name
Crider
Member #

Hello,

My wife and I are taking a trip to Hot Springs Arkansas next month for our anniversary and would like to hit a few trails. Anybody have any recommendations? We don't plan on doing any camping on the trail. Looking for nice scenery and some off road fun. I would like to keep the difficulty to a moderate 2 or below. I will be in a 2020 gladiator with 33" tires and a winch.

Thanks for you help.

Reactions: Kent R

yazanabbas11

Rank I

Contributor III

ANNABA, Annaba, Algeria
First Name
Scott
Last Name
OReilly
For food/drinks, check out maxines. Great bar food. The superior has all your craft beer needs. Rolandos is good latin food and they have an awesome patio. Deluccas has some of the best pizza youll find anywhere. There are like 40 miles of trails to hike around in the city. Goat rock trail is one of the best with some great views. Some trails are more challenging than others (the shortcut trail up hot springs mountain is a climb, so are parts of the sunset trail.

Last edited:
Reactions: Warywoodsman

Sledder10

Rank II

Enthusiast II

Oxford, MS, USA
First Name
Nic
Last Name
Simon
This might be too late but... Hot springs offroad park is a BLAST. the 2-star trails are not challenging but fun, and the three-stars are going to require a mildly-built 4x4 with at least 33's and/or a locker. Super fun. your gladiator would be fine. But if you have Gaia or OnX, there's an endless network of trails in the Ozark NF and the Ouachita NF. If you don't have either of those apps, I recommend at least getting the trial before you go. The trails are all marked out and documented on those apps. Haven't done it myself, but I hear Car Wash Falls is a must-see when in the area.

Reactions: Kent R