Bayonne, NJ, USA
First Name
Carlos
Last Name
Camacho
Member #

Name is Carlos
Hudson County, New Jersey
My rigs include a 2015 Toyota 4Runner Trd Pro and a 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee lifted 4”...
I am new to the overland scene and looking to meet people in the area as well online and hopefully learn as much as I can. I have always been an off-road enthusiast but am limited due to the area that I live.. hopefully I can meet some people that can show me the way. Looking forward to some feedback. Thank you

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Name is Carlos
My rigs include a 2015 Toyota 4Runner Trd Pro and a 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee lifted 4”...
I am new to the overland scene and looking to meet people in the area as well online and hopefully learn as much as I can. I have always been an off-road enthusiast but am limited due to the area that I live.. hopefully I can meet some people that can show me the way. Looking forward to some feedback. Thank you
Hello Carlos and welcome to the OB crew....great rigs and look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Reactions: Pindal and Mach0hhh

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Robertson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Name is Carlos
Welcome to OLB and the East Region!
Have you made it down to Wharton State Forest and the Pine Barrens? Or up to the Hunter Mountain area of NY?
If you have any questions or want help planning a trip or meetup of your own feel free to message me or @EscoTerrestrial may be able to help.

When looking for events near you check the Calendar at:
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/calendar
Looking for a meetup? Check this link:
Overland Bound Meetups
Looking for the U.S. East Forum? Check this link:
U.S. East (VA WV MD DE NJ PA NY CT RI MA NH VT ME)

Mach0hhh

Rank III

Traveler III

Bayonne, NJ, USA
First Name
Carlos
Last Name
Camacho
Member #

Welcome to OLB and the East Region!
Have you made it down to Wharton State Forest and the Pine Barrens? Or up to the Hunter Mountain area of NY?
If you have any questions or want help planning a trip or meetup of your own feel free to message me or @EscoTerrestrial may be able to help.

When looking for events near you check the Calendar at:
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/calendar
Looking for a meetup? Check this link:
Overland Bound Meetups
Looking for the U.S. East Forum? Check this link:
U.S. East (VA WV MD DE NJ PA NY CT RI MA NH VT ME)
Thank you! I unfortunately have not been to Wharton/pine barrens, I am dying to do!

Reactions: Hank Outdoors

RockU

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

I'm also new to the overland scene.
This map was a great place to start for me! Lately I been in Wharton pretty much every weekend, you should definitely try to get down there! You'll have a blast

Reactions: Mach0hhh and Pindal