Albuquerque, NM, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Harland
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W3TAX
I'm new to the Forum and new to overlanding in general. We camped and I guess we overlanded a lot in our old VW bus when we were kids. I remember taking the dirt road along the river from Grand Junction to Moab and camping at Arches National Monument. But then college bicycle racing and work got in the way... Anyway, now that those things are done with, we have a Sprinter 4wd with a lift and skids camping and are having a ball.
Matt

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

I'm new to the Forum and new to overlanding in general. We camped and I guess we overlanded a lot in our old VW bus when we were kids. I remember taking the dirt road along the river from Grand Junction to Moab and camping at Arches National Monument. But then college bicycle racing and work got in the way... Anyway, now that those things are done with, we have a Sprinter 4wd with a lift and skids camping and are having a ball.
Matt
Hello Matt and welcome to the OB crew....great vehicle for your adventure platform. Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Matt, welcome from Oklahoma. I see you are also a ham. We have a weekly Friday night echolink net.
Time : 5:30PM Pacific Standard Time or 17:30 hours Pacific Standard Time
Where : Echolink Node 591550 (USA-GNG) known also as Grits N Gravy, DMR TG 1137550 and Allstar 41130
Anyone can listen only here www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/29437/web
Don't worry if you won't have access to an Echolink/DMR/AllStar enabled repeater, many of us use the Echolink app.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups.
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

I am the SW Region Member Rep so if you have any questions let me know.
If you are on Facebook feel free to join us there as well, Overland Bound – Southwest.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Matt
Welcome Matt, its great to have you a part of OB.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Matt
Welcome to Overland Bound