Hey there from el paso TX

• HTML tutorial

Nikolas Smith

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

El Paso Texas
Member #

Glad to finally get my membership, located in the far west texas-southeastern new Mexico area. Currently building my ford excursion as my overland rig. My favorite area is the Lincoln national forest I make frequent trips there year round. Look forward to meeting some of you and learning along the way.

Reactions: mep1811 and Chadlyb

Nikolas Smith

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

El Paso Texas
Member #

Well I'm pretty content with the setup I have so far with my custom aluminum roof rack carrying all my recovery gear, lighting etc. I'm looking to add a pressurized water system to the rack for access to potable water and light showering. My 100W solar setup with a PC1700 odessy extreme battery 750W sinewave inverter seems to be enough off grid power for me right now. I may install some kind of drawer system for the interior, I'd like to keep the inside as open as possible because it's my designated sleeping area. Lastly, I'd like to get my suspension dialed in with heavier springs from either an f250 or f350 super duty to counter the added weight.

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Glad to finally get my membership, located in the far west texas-southeastern new Mexico area. Currently building my ford excursion as my overland rig. My favorite area is the Lincoln national forest I make frequent trips there year round. Look forward to meeting some of you and learning along the way.
Hello and welcome to the OB crew....great rig for your adventure platform...look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Reactions: Nikolas Smith

OneGreenMachine

Rank III
Investor

Enthusiast II

Coweta County, Georgia, United States
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Bell
Member #

Service Branch
USMC
Well I'm pretty content with the setup I have so far with my custom aluminum roof rack carrying all my recovery gear, lighting etc. I'm looking to add a pressurized water system to the rack for access to potable water and light showering. My 100W solar setup with a PC1700 odessy extreme battery 750W sinewave inverter seems to be enough off grid power for me right now. I may install some kind of drawer system for the interior, I'd like to keep the inside as open as possible because it's my designated sleeping area. Lastly, I'd like to get my suspension dialed in with heavier springs from either an f250 or f350 super duty to counter the added weight.
Other side of the great state of Texas here. 2005 6.0L 4x4 excursion. Just getting started. If you have some setup and build suggestions, I’m all ears.