Here to help | OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Here to help

Discussion in 'Overland Bound First Aid Boot Camp' started by Sheepdog831, Mar 29, 2018.

1. Guest, Did you know you can change the look of your Overland Bound forums? At the bottom of this page look for the Style Chooser! All previous and new light and dark themes are available. Pick something you like!
Hi Guest, Become a Member to gain access to the Member Forums, Member Map, Member Calendar of Events, and Rally Point overland trip planner! Click this link "Learn More" for more information!
  1. Sheepdog831

Sheepdog831 Rank IV

Member #:

Map
    Hello guys, I'm also in the emergency services and have been a field medic for a while. With the blesing of admin and the other health care professionals, I am also here to help with answering any questions or setting up kits. Safe travels!

Ditch likes this.
  2. Surgicalcric

Surgicalcric Rank I

Map
    To piggyback on Sheepdog831, I am a new member here and to Overlanding but am far from new to emergency medicine. I was a US Army Special Forces (otherwise known as Green Berets) medic for 16 years and have been a civilian paramedic for 27 years in total. I currently work for North American Rescue. I am happy to help wherever I can.

Rollin Dirty Overland likes this.
  3. Jrfelkins

Jrfelkins Rank II

Member #:

Map
    #3 Jrfelkins, Jul 21, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2018
    Thanks Gents! I’m reading the threads here. Would love any tips from the pros!

4. Tallen79

Tallen79 Rank I

Member #:

16 yr veteran Paramedic. Field medic along with flight and critical care provider certified. Happy to help where I can.

5. John iowa

John iowa Rank 0

Ham Callsign:
    Kc0ram
    Map
    #5 John iowa, Feb 11, 2019 at 7:48 PM
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2019 at 8:00 AM
    Hey gang, I’ll pile on. I’m a Nationally registered paramedic. Been in EMS for going on 20 years. I have worked urban and rural EMS serving hospital based, private, and fire based volunteer systems. I have a background in wilderness care having completed a wilderness EMT course (a while ago) and I’m an active instructor in assorted certificate courses.