Rank II

Enthusiast II

Orange County, CA, USA
First Name
Jae
Last Name
Choi
Member #

So I'm new to overlanding, even off-roading. Ive recently purchased a Tacoma, and I got ideas for my rig but have no idea where to get them done! Live in the OC area in SoCal, if anyone has any recommendations for a good garage near the area, please help a brother out! Thanks!

Reactions: Luis Merlo

WrightRunner

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

MONUMENT RANCH PERRIS CA 92570
First Name
Douglas
Last Name
Wright
Member #

So I'm new to overlanding, even off-roading. Ive recently purchased a Tacoma, and I got ideas for my rig but have no idea where to get them done! Live in the OC area in SoCal, if anyone has any recommendations for a good garage near the area, please help a brother out! Thanks!
Outlaw off road. They do mostly jeeps I think,but do everything.

Reactions: Jaebronski

KonzaLander

Rank VI

Traveler II

Junction City, Kansas, USA
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE0EBF
@Jaebronski I would suggest taking the truck out with an experienced group before throwing money into modifications you may, or may not, need. There is also a good chance you will make some connections with folks who are willing to help you work on the truck or can provide localized shop recommendations.

Reactions: Jaebronski

Jaebronski

Rank II

Enthusiast II

Orange County, CA, USA
First Name
Jae
Last Name
Choi
Member #

@Jaebronski I would suggest taking the truck out with an experienced group before throwing money into modifications you may, or may not, need. There is also a good chance you will make some connections with folks who are willing to help you work on the truck or can provide localized shop recommendations.
Ya! Plan on going to the monthly meet ups and definitely need recommendations for a local shop that can help me with mods. Thanks for the tip @KonzaLander hopefully will get to go on trails with groups too.