Hello

• HTML tutorial

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

New to this world of over-landing looks like something I would enjoy, just purchased a Toyota 2018 4Runner off-road started to do a build. I am looking forward to making new friends and learning from all your experience.
Thanks Rich
You're good....Hello and welcome to the OB crew. .....great Toy for your adventure platform. Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Rich (@freak4life ), welcome from Oklahoma.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups. There are many members in the Phoenix area and when things get back to normal keep an eye out for an East Valley meet up in Gilbert.
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

I am the SW Region Member Rep so if you have any questions let me know.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello Rich (@freak4life ), welcome from Oklahoma.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups. There are many members in the Phoenix area and when things get back to normal keep an eye out for an East Valley meet up in Gilbert.
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

I am the SW Region Member Rep so if you have any questions let me know.
Thanks Ryan looking forward to making new friends

Ubiety

Rank VI

Explorer I

Sammamish, WA, USA
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Ubiety
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Ribs
New to this world of over-landing looks like something I would enjoy, just purchased a Toyota 2018 4Runner off-road started to do a build. I am looking forward to making new friends and learning from all your experience.
Thanks Rich
Welcome!