Hastings, MN, USA
First Name
Dylan
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE0ZAU
Now that a lot of the state has a little snow happening finally. Anyone want to do an early snow run somewhere?

warriorlabs

Rank IV
Founder 500

Advocate I

East Bethel, Minnesota, United States
First Name
Todd
Last Name
Guse
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC0NTP
Service Branch
NA
Well, I last posted here on December 22 2016 edit*(actually Dec 23, 2015) but I’m back. Curious if there are currently any meetups in the metro area. I’m in East Bethel. Still riding my 2014 FJ but likely selling soon.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: craig.stern1

James77

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Buffalo, MN, USA
First Name
James
Last Name
buley
Member #

There has not been a lot of traction for a meetup or weekend runs on this site for our area. I say we try to change that. Any one interested?

Reactions: warriorlabs

Mid State Overland

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Little Falls, Minnesota
First Name
David
Last Name
Finch
Hello from Little Falls, MN. Looking for someone or a few others that would like to get together from time to time north of St. Cloud area that would also be interested in heading out on some 3-4 day trips. B2B, T.W.A.T, 7 HOUR PLANE CRASH, maybe west to the Dakotas.IMG_3894.JPG

Austin_7c3e15

Rank I

Contributor III

First Name
Austin
Last Name
Little
Anyone still lurking around on this forum? Let’s get some winter day trips scheduled ay?

Last edited:

Austin_7c3e15

Rank I

Contributor III

First Name
Austin
Last Name
Little
Right on. I moved back to MN from CO almost 3 years ago and unfortunately haven't been much of anywhere with the 4Runner. Would be great to get to know some ORV or dispersed camp spots.
definitely! I’ve just recently started off roading a little bit and my first park was Appleton in western MN, it was okay. I absolutely love the ORV park in Gilbert, much much nicer and easier to navigate. I’m gonna do a week trip up there every year with the family. You have kids?

as far as dispersed camping my plan is to use that link above to find rustic camp sites in the superior national forest, then from there just explore the forest roads and mark waypoints on my ONX map.

Reactions: packetcollision

Austin_7c3e15

Rank I

Contributor III

First Name
Austin
Last Name
Little
My son will be 4 in March, so looking to finally get him out without quite as much difficulty. Looking at the same approach in terms of camping. Some good spots up in WI near Lake Superior as well.
I got a 9 year old daughter that does very good camping then my boy just turned 7 months. Gonna get him out this year we’ll see how it goes haha

Reactions: packetcollision