Rank II

Contributor III

Pittsburg, CA, USA
First Name
Ricardo
Last Name
Palafox
Member #

Hey Everyone, my name is Ricardo and am just getting started. I am from Northern California in Pittsburg, CA. I just recently bought my 2020 Ford Ranger and am looking to take my family of 5 on some new adventures. I have yet to go on my first trip but hope to learn and prepare before going out. We are all excited to meet more members and learn as much as possible to ensure we have fun exploring!

Uniquely Us Adventures

Rank VIII

Pathfinder I

Sacramento, California, United States
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Montelbetti
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
HAM - KN6TKY & GMRS - WRQT727
Service Branch
FIRE/EMS
Hey Everyone, my name is Ricardo and am just getting started. I am from Northern California in Pittsburg, CA. I just recently bought my 2020 Ford Ranger and am looking to take my family of 5 on some new adventures. I have yet to go on my first trip but hope to learn and prepare before going out. We are all excited to meet more members and learn as much as possible to ensure we have fun exploring!
Welcome!!! And you’ll find all sorts of trip/camping locations on the map! California is loaded with amazing places!! Cheers!!!

Reactions: FamilyOutlander

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
Welcome To Overland Bound Ricardo!!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.

Overland Bound Meetups

Overland Trip Planning

You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.

RESOURCE MAP

Adventure and Expedition App Tutorials

Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials

Local information for any of our regions can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”

OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.

Online Courses - Tread Lightly

Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

If you have any questions don't hesitate to message your Member Representative @PapaDave or me, your Regional Director, @Narbob.

Reactions: FamilyOutlander