Hello from North Carolina

• HTML tutorial

Traveler I

Hello from The coast of nc and I have just started the build on my 2004 Tahoe. So far I have 4” lift 35’s roof basket and light bar going on this weekend,future plans are front bumper with whinch,roof top tent ,swing away spare tire carrier with jerry can mounts. Hi lift jack and crazy beaver shovel, and custom rock sliders and customized snorkel . Me and my family do a lot of camping in the mountains of nc and are going to start doing more exploring. I am looking forward to being a part of this group and getting ideas and help.

Reactions: Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello from The coast of nc and I have just started the build on my 2004 Tahoe. So far I have 4” lift 35’s roof basket and light bar going on this weekend,future plans are front bumper with whinch,roof top tent ,swing away spare tire carrier with jerry can mounts. Hi lift jack and crazy beaver shovel, and custom rock sliders and customized snorkel . Me and my family do a lot of camping in the mountains of nc and are going to start doing more exploring. I am looking forward to being a part of this group and getting ideas and help.
Hello and welcome to the OB crew ...looking forward to seeing your adventures

Reactions: Overland_tahoe

Ripley1046

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Manitowoc, WI
First Name
Cory
Last Name
Ripley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD9VKY
Welcome from WI. Sounds like a stout rig. Pics are always welcomed and encouraged here. Let's see it!