Hello from New England

• HTML tutorial

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

I have followed a lot of overlanding-oriented forums and been to a number of events around New England over the last few years. I hope to get out and explore more this year and hope to learn and share those experiences. Cheers!
Hello and welcome to the OB crew...nice looking Rover and look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Welding Goats

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Midland, TX, USA
First Name
Ronn
Last Name
Reeger
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRXB227
Welcome to the forum from West Texas an here’s to getting out on some adventures.

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Robertson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

I have followed a lot of overlanding-oriented forums and been to a number of events around New England over the last few years. I hope to get out and explore more this year and hope to learn and share those experiences. Cheers!
Welcome to OLB and the East Region!
If you would like to meet some members in your area let me know. I can you help set up a Rigs and Coffee/Pigs and Rigs meetup in your area. Message me @Hank Outdoors if you have any questions.

When looking for events near you check the Calendar at:
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/calendar
Looking for a meetup? Check this link:
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/forums/overland-bound-meetups.24/
Looking for the U.S. East Forum? Check this link:
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/forums/u-s-east-va-wv-md-de-nj-pa-ny-ct-ri-ma-nh-vt-me.83/

Spencer Adams Jr.

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Worcester, MA
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC1CIX
Thank you all for the welcome.

I will have to dig up photos detailing my build, though I am about to go through my trucks again this year. Good time for build threads, I guess.

Also, I will check the resources you posted Hank Outdoors. I enjoy meeting new people in the overland community.

Cheers again!

Roam Wild Overland

Rank IV
Launch Member

Contributor I

Halifax, NS
Member #

Welcome to the group! Based out of Nova Scotia, Canada here. We usually make a trip down through Maine to Mass every year - I may bother you for some recommendations on good spots in your area.

Reactions: Hank Outdoors

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Robertson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Welcome to the group! Based out of Nova Scotia, Canada here. We usually make a trip down through Maine to Mass every year - I may bother you for some recommendations on good spots in your area.
I know a couple spots but @ronharrington2 is a pro in the NE states and the Member Rep. in that area. When you know where you're headed I sure he would be a wealth of information.

Reactions: Team Harrington

darjo242

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Show Low, AZ
First Name
Darryl
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7HLL
Greetings & hallucinations!! Welcome to the fold!!