Launch Member

Traveler I

Papillion NE
First Name
Jake
Last Name
Tierney
Member #

I have been watching OB grow for some time now and finally decided to get into it myself. I was originally inspired by Jake Wettern from watching his YouTube videos and his adventure made me feel like I needed to get out and explore this beautiful world we all live in! I will be exploring in a 1987 Toyota 4Runner and will be posting up a build here soon once I start modifying the rear cargo area. Looking forward to getting out and exploring! Hope to see you guys around!

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

I have been watching OB grow for some time now and finally decided to get into it myself. I was originally inspired by Jake Wettern from watching his YouTube videos and his adventure made me feel like I needed to get out and explore this beautiful world we all live in! I will be exploring in a 1987 Toyota 4Runner and will be posting up a build here soon once I start modifying the rear cargo area. Looking forward to getting out and exploring! Hope to see you guys around!

Hey, hi there and welcome to OB! I'm glad I could inspire you to outfit and explore! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: Venture out

Venture out

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Papillion NE
First Name
Jake
Last Name
Tierney
Member #

Hey, hi there and welcome to OB! I'm glad I could inspire you to outfit and explore! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!
I hope your Colorado adventures are going well. I will be heading out there over the weekend of OCT 14&15 for a little weekend trip. If you are still out there maybe we could met up.