Hello from NE Oklahoma

• HTML tutorial

JCBigler

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Chouteau, OK
Member #

Hello, new member checking in from North East Oklahoma.

Not much real overlanding experience yet. A few day trips to some local off road parks and trails.

Currently driving a 2010 Tacoma double cab, 4WD with the TRD Off Road package. I'm hoping ot start getting out more this year, and eventually do a long trip to South America.

Reactions: Chadlyb

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Not much real overlanding experience yet. A few day trips to some local off road parks and trails.

Currently driving a 2010 Tacoma double cab, 4WD with the TRD Off Road package. I'm hoping ot start getting out more this year, and eventually do a long trip to South America.
Hi JC and welcome to OB! Nice rig! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello and welcome to the OB crew...great choice in your Toy for an adventure rig...look forward to seeing your build and adventures

Jeff Graham

Rank VI
Launch Member

Benefactor

Splendora, TX, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
Army Vet
Welcome from Austin, TX. I'm sure you will find the Forum very informative. Many of the members, including myself, have done extensive traveling in South America. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Information is shared freely in this community.

Juggernaut

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Chino Ca
First Name
Kenneth
Last Name
Hart
Member #

Welcome!

Hawklr4

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Tulsa OK
Member #

What up brother I'm a new member too out of Tulsa! We'll have to link up some time maybe you could show me some places I haven't been. And Welcome to the crew!

JCBigler

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Chouteau, OK
Member #

What up brother I'm a new member too out of Tulsa! We'll have to link up some time maybe you could show me some places I haven't been. And Welcome to the crew!
How's it going? I work in Tulsa, so I'm here usually 5, 6, sometimes 7 days a week. You been out to Disney yet?