Hello from LA!

• HTML tutorial

Blue

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

My name is Mike, currently living in the Southbay of LA. Grew up in Chicago, lived in NorCal, South Carolina, Boston, and now here. Always looking for great destinations to camp either by vehicle or by foot. Have done some great backpacking trips across the country and currently planning some abroad.

I'm in a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee with all the off-road goodies. Relatively new to the scene, I prefer trails that are 'stock-friendly'.

Don't have many friends here so would love to get to meet some people!

My current setup: 14238176_10100427807272871_9166889490869926985_n (1).jpg

Rusty burbin

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Hesperia, CA 92345, USA
First Name
Jonah
Last Name
Gregg
Member #

Welcome! I'm Jonah from Riverside.

There's a meet up on the 20th in Simi Valley at Red's I don't know if I'll be there but I hear it's a really good group of folks.

I'm 2.5 hours from Simi so it's tough.

Rustyburbin (OB#4084) from SoCal 5 kids, wife, dog and a 1970 K20 Suburban

Reactions: Blue

Blue

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Thanks for letting me know about the meetup - wish I make it this weekend... Unfortunately, I'll be exploring in Montana! Keep me in mind for the next one please!

Reactions: Rusty burbin

Rusty burbin

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Hesperia, CA 92345, USA
First Name
Jonah
Last Name
Gregg
Member #

Sean S

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

California, USA
First Name
Sean
Last Name
S
Welcome to the OB community! Over the last few months, I have noticed that there are more and more local events happening so you should have no trouble in meeting fellow OB members. I went to my first a few weeks ago and had a great time. Can't wait for the next one.

VCeXpedition

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Torrance, L.A., Cal., Earth
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Rich
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6DHR
I'm 'round the corner from you in Torrance, looks like you're planning the June meet-up at the Toyota Museum, hope you can make it.

Dan.