Launch Member

Pathfinder II

Gilroy, CA
First Name
Jarad
Last Name
Derosa
Member #

Hello All, long time lurker, first time poster. Been wheeling and enjoying the outdoors my whole life. Started "hardcore" rock crawling / overlanding about 10 years ago with my step father and a well built 2000 Jeep wrangler sport. Rig is set up for hard core trails and have done Rubicon, Fordyce, and Dusy Ershim just to name a few. Remove the back seat and creative packing will get you enough camp gear to go anywhere with a small Wrangler. I have been on several other forums and was generally disgusted with much of the trolling that seems to be status quo for a lot of the 4x4 groups. From what I have seen, Michael seems to really run an all inclusive and fun forum and I look forward to participating.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hello All, long time lurker, first time poster. Been wheeling and enjoying the outdoors my whole life. Started "hardcore" rock crawling / overlanding about 10 years ago with my step father and a well built 2000 Jeep wrangler sport. Rig is set up for hard core trails and have done Rubicon, Fordyce, and Dusy Ershim just to name a few. Remove the back seat and creative packing will get you enough camp gear to go anywhere with a small Wrangler. I have been on several other forums and was generally disgusted with much of the trolling that seems to be status quo for a lot of the 4x4 groups. From what I have seen, Michael seems to really run an all inclusive and fun forum and I look forward to participating.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
Garlic Overlander - Welcome! Nice rig! I live full time out of my 94 YJ "Jade" and am currently on a 50 State Road Trip. Safe travels man and enjoy the open road!

Reactions: Garlic Overlander