Hello From England!

• HTML tutorial

OllyyClark

Rank 0

Traveler I

England
Hello Everyone!

Glad to be part of the forum and excited to start overlanding! I’ve owned quite a few cars but I’ve never owned a 4x4. I purchased my Vitara in September 2017 and have only just discovered what overlanding is through YouTube and google! I’m honestly hooked and I have already ordered a full set of All Terrain tyres!

Here’s a picture of my Vitara. It’s nothing special, but hopefully it’ll get me where I need to go! If anyone has ever owned or has experience of these and can recommend some good modifications, please let me know!

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

S

SubeeBen

Suzuki’s are great had an sidekick in the early 90’s loved it until I bought a Jeep. Welcome from San Diego Ca. From across the lake.

Reactions: Smokey_Bear_JLUR

OllyyClark

Rank 0

Traveler I

England
Suzuki’s are great had an sidekick in the early 90’s loved it until I bought a Jeep. Welcome from San Diego Ca. From across the lake.
Thanks for the welcome [emoji846] I’m excited to start building this into a more capable vehicle! Looks like a great forum to be apart of!

Joey83

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sandnes, Norway
First Name
Joachim
Last Name
Sandven
Member #

That's a cool little Zook! :) I have a similar sized suv that I love driving :D

Last edited:

Bouncer

Rank IV

Advocate II

Wagoner County, Oklahoma
First Name
Buddy
Last Name
NLN
Service Branch
Resigned EMT-B
We forget what’s on our doorstep sometimes!
Exactly. Over the last month my family and I have been going out hitting all the local landmarks and musiums that we have lived near for so long, but never went to. Why explore the distant when you havn't explored whats near. Welcome aboard!

Tim

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Oxford, UK
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Lunn
Member #

Welcome! Hopefully meet up sometime. Are you headed to any of the shows in the UK this year?

Last edited:

Smokey_Bear_JLUR

Rank V
Launch Member

Explorer I

Oakville, MO, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Kuhn
Member #

Service Branch
LEO (Ret'd)
My older brother had a Samurai back in the day. He used to take me out, hitting local trails as a kid. Hardy little rigs!!!!!

Trexgbg

Rank 0

Traveler I

Sweden
I am building a 2003 Grand Vitara XL7 to be a Daily Driver Overland Vehicle so you are not alone here with a Suzuki. :-)