Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Turlock, California
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSE
Hello Everybody,

Made a quick introduction in the new members thread, but figured i'd make another one here.

Most weekends I try get out of the house to go fishing. I try taking my son as much as he is willing to go. Due to my work schedule I tend to be limited to weekend trips or day trips. If I am not outside somewhere, than I can be found playing video games with my son. I spend time with him when i can.

I have no experience with overlanding, but I would like to get out there and try new things, learn what my vehicle is capable of. My vehicle is a stock 2012 Subaaru Outback 3.6r with an added tow hitch. Will upgrade things over time.

Here is a shot of my rig pulling my canoe20170524_011814.jpg

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hello Everybody,

Made a quick introduction in the new members thread, but figured i'd make another one here.

Most weekends I try get out of the house to go fishing. I try taking my son as much as he is willing to go. Due to my work schedule I tend to be limited to weekend trips or day trips. If I am not outside somewhere, than I can be found playing video games with my son. I spend time with him when i can.

I have no experience with overlanding, but I would like to get out there and try new things, learn what my vehicle is capable of. My vehicle is a stock 2012 Subaaru Outback 3.6r with an added tow hitch. Will upgrade things over time.

Here is a shot of my rig pulling my canoeView attachment 37101
Hello and welcome to OB!

Reactions: max.grun

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello Everybody,

Hello and welcome to the OB crew...nice rig and look forward to seeing your build and adventures

Juggernaut

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Chino Ca
First Name
Kenneth
Last Name
Hart
Member #

Hello Everybody,

Welcome!

AlexG

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Kingsburg, CA
Member #

Hello Everybody,

Welcome to the club.
And just like you, most of my outings are fishing trips. Also I and perhaps many of us, have only the weekends to get out .
Greetings from Kingsburg.