wolfe228

Rank 0

Contributor I

Knoxville, TN, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Wolfe
I am considering Overlanding as my new hobby and I like doing the research before I go full bore into anything. I figured what better way research than joining a community that already enjoys Overlanding! I hope to gain excessive amounts of knowledge and lessons learned as I embark into this new and exciting world!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
I am considering Overlanding as my new hobby and I like doing the research before I go full bore into anything. I figured what better way research than joining a community that already enjoys Overlanding! I hope to gain excessive amounts of knowledge and lessons learned as I embark into this new and exciting world!
Welcome To Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan
The closest Member Representative to you in TN is @Hank Outdoors
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Reactions: Shahn

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello Jason, welcome to the OB family.

Reactions: Shahn

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hello and welcome to OB Jason!