Spirit Lake, Idaho, United States
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
AG7FW
I'm a new member in Overland Bound but not new to ham radio. I'm a member of a ham radio club in St. Helens OR. We host a "ham cram" type training session every month (some exceptions during the summer). If anyone is interested in earning their Technician class license or upgrading from Technician to General, feel free to PM me and I'll send you the details.

Thanks,
Aaron Lee, AG7FW
OB: 16601

whiskey7backroads

Rank VI
Launch Member

Endurance II

Olympia Washington
First Name
Brent
Last Name
Conklin
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7BR
I'm a new member in Overland Bound but not new to ham radio. I'm a member of a ham radio club in St. Helens OR. We host a "ham cram" type training session every month (some exceptions during the summer). If anyone is interested in earning their Technician class license or upgrading from Technician to General, feel free to PM me and I'll send you the details.

Thanks,
Aaron Lee, AG7FW
Aaron, thanks for the info and might take you up on moving from Tech to General when time allows. Don't know if you have been on the Friday night Net but we have one at 5:30 every Friday. Its the top sticky posting on Communications thread. We are always looking for more check ins and also NET Controllers and fill in controllers if your interested. Thanks Brent

Aaron Lee

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Spirit Lake, Idaho, United States
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
AG7FW
Aaron, thanks for the info and might take you up on moving from Tech to General when time allows. Don't know if you have been on the Friday night Net but we have one at 5:30 every Friday. Its the top sticky posting on Communications thread. We are always looking for more check ins and also NET Controllers and fill in controllers if your interested. Thanks Brent
Thanks, I need to look into the net. We run a local net on our repeater network every Tuesday evening but that's about the only net I normally check into. I need to start checking into some of the HF nets. Just too much "life" in the way lately.

Aaron

whiskey7backroads

Rank VI
Launch Member

Endurance II

Olympia Washington
First Name
Brent
Last Name
Conklin
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7BR
Thanks, I need to look into the net. We run a local net on our repeater network every Tuesday evening but that's about the only net I normally check into. I need to start checking into some of the HF nets. Just too much "life" in the way lately.

Aaron
Is there a website of information on the next cram? Been thinking of upgrading sooner then later

Jedi

Rank VI
Staff member
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Ferndale, WA USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McClory
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6JDI

Thanks,
Aaron Lee, AG7FW
This is awesome, @Aaron Lee! Thank you for letting us know. If you can pass along more information, I will let members in the area know. I have spoken to a number of OB members who are very interested in getting their ticket.