Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Las Vegas, NV
First Name
Craig
Last Name
Husted
Member #

I’m ready for a trip. I live in Vegas so Arizona, Utah would be good for me. Nobody seems to be active in the Vegas area on OB since I’ve been a member since October. Keep me in mind when you are ready for some overlanding.

Sylvester

Rank V
Investor

Influencer II

Nevada
First Name
Timothy
Last Name
Leto II
Member #

We might be up for something, Staying Three Months in Flagstaff June, July & August

Reactions: Craig702

Graeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Catalina Avenue, Tucson, AZ, USA
First Name
Todd
Last Name
Hoffmaster
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7CRJ
Service Branch
Air Force
Are any of you interested in the SW Colorado area? We are going the end of this month and wouldn't mind a couple more vehicles to join us. Dispersed camping and hitting the favorite trails in the area.

Reactions: IrieVibes

IrieVibes

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Baton Rouge, LA
First Name
Dre
Last Name
Jaxx
Member #

Are any of you interested in the SW Colorado area? We are going the end of this month and wouldn't mind a couple more vehicles to join us. Dispersed camping and hitting the favorite trails in the area.
We’re heading that way early July. Stopping in Alamosa July 3-5, then Durango/Mancos for a few days. After that Goosenecks and Valley of the Gods. This will be our first multi-day camping trip.

Graeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Catalina Avenue, Tucson, AZ, USA
First Name
Todd
Last Name
Hoffmaster
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7CRJ
Service Branch
Air Force
We’re heading that way early July. Stopping in Alamosa July 3-5, then Durango/Mancos for a few days. After that Goosenecks and Valley of the Gods. This will be our first multi-day camping trip.
Be sure to stop by Bishop castle when you go to eastern Colorado. Plus, if you are going to Valley of the Gods you might as well go up Pikes Peak and have a doughnut.

Reactions: IrieVibes

IrieVibes

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Baton Rouge, LA
First Name
Dre
Last Name
Jaxx
Member #

Be sure to stop by Bishop castle when you go to eastern Colorado. Plus, if you are going to Valley of the Gods you might as well go up Pikes Peak and have a doughnut.
We're going to Valley of the Gods in Utah. I believe you're referring to Garden of the Gods near Colorado Springs.