Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Marana, AZ, USA
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Duarte
Member #

Howdy everyone, my name is Adam. Just moved to KY from Arizona. Born and raised down in southern AZ where i did plenty of hunting, hiking, camping and trail riding with family and friends. New to the KY area and still learning the area. Anyone nearby knows of any trails then shoot me a message.

Also, im working with a non-4x4 Jeep Compass thats held up just fine in Arizona trails but i know things get muddy out here so i will admit that i dont think my rig can handle more technical or muddy trails. Been looking at a few vehicles to make for the next purchase.

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Howdy everyone, my name is Adam. Just moved to KY from Arizona. Born and raised down in southern AZ where i did plenty of hunting, hiking, camping and trail riding with family and friends. New to the KY area and still learning the area. Anyone nearby knows of any trails then shoot me a message.

Also, im working with a non-4x4 Jeep Compass thats held up just fine in Arizona trails but i know things get muddy out here so i will admit that i dont think my rig can handle more technical or muddy trails. Been looking at a few vehicles to make for the next purchase.
Hello Adam and welcome to the OB crew. .Nice looking rig and look forward to seeing your adventures

Salicyn

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Kentucky
Member #

Hi Adam,

I am new to OB but have always been in the Lexington, KY area. Looking to get my first 4x4 Taco muddy and fixed up. Joined OB to find people to get off the road with too.

Reactions: KiltedMedic

KiltedMedic

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Turner's Station ky
First Name
CHRIS
Last Name
Campbell
Member #

We have a compass in the family as well, I see you are not to far up the interstate from us. Welcome.

Sent from my SM-N950U using OB Talk mobile app