• HTML tutorial

Hella-Buggin'

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

SF Bay Area
Member #

Hello Everyone!

Just joined. I'm just getting into Overland Adventuring. It started last spring with a trip though Death Valley.
I have a 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara that I bought for taking the kids up to the snow. Death Valley opened my eyes to a whole new world of getting out of town. Now I've got another trip to DV in a few weeks, The Mojave Road in early spring, and possibly Moab in late spring.

Waiting on a Gobi rack to show up to allow the family and adventure dog to come along with adequate supplies.

I'm located in the SF Bay Area, East Bay and am looking forward to taking part in some meets ups.

-Mark (aka: Hella-Buggin')

Reactions: Chadlyb

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hello Everyone!

Just joined. I'm just getting into Overland Adventuring. It started last spring with a trip though Death Valley.
I have a 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara that I bought for taking the kids up to the snow. Death Valley opened my eyes to a whole new world of getting out of town. Now I've got another trip to DV in a few weeks, The Mojave Road in early spring, and possibly Moab in late spring.

Waiting on a Gobi rack to show up to allow the family and adventure dog to come along with adequate supplies.

I'm located in the SF Bay Area, East Bay and am looking forward to taking part in some meets ups.

Hi Mark and welcome to OB! Nice rig! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello Everyone!

Hello and welcome to the OB crew...great rig to overland with...look forward to seeing your build and adventures

Jeff Graham

Rank VI
Launch Member

Benefactor

Splendora, TX, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
Army Vet
Welcome from Austin, TX. Enjoy the OB lifestyle. It will enrich your life in many ways.

D

donuteater

Welcome from San Diego..great starting platform for a well rounded overlanding rig. See you in the bush.