Dayton, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Rich
Last Name
Drehs
Member #

Service Branch
Navy Veteran
My name is Rich and I'm from South Carolina. I drive a 2016 Ram Power Wagon that is currently stock. New to Overlanding but have many years of rock crawling and trail running around the Carolina's under my belt. I am a badged member...7351, and can't wait to meet and learn from others in the group.

Reactions: 805RADO

Jeff Graham

Rank VI
Launch Member

Benefactor

Splendora, TX, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
Army Vet
Welcome from Austin, TX. Great seeing full size rigs for Overlanding. Their are lots of Ram Trucks in the community.

Reactions: SC Rubicon

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

My name is Rich and I'm from South Carolina. I drive a 2016 Ram Power Wagon that is currently stock. New to Overlanding but have many years of rock crawling and trail running around the Carolina's under my belt. I am a badged member...7351, and can't wait to meet and learn from others in the group.
Hey Rick and welcome to OB! Nice rig! Safe travels man and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: SC Rubicon

dj_mccomas

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Louisville, KY
First Name
DJ
Last Name
McComas
Member #

Welcome to the group, you should check out the overland expo East at the end of September, I and quite a few others will be there!

805RADO

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Santa Ynez, CA, USA
First Name
Lost
Last Name
Sasquatch
Member #

Hey Rich, Im fairly new as well. I have a 2017 Silverado 805 off road package. Would love to keep up with your build since we are both in the full size category! the power wagons are awesome! AEV has some really cool stuff for the Rams!