Good Starter Book with Trail Rating / Descriptions?

• HTML tutorial

Nickel

Rank III

Pathfinder II

San Diego, CA, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Jones
Member #

I can just select a Trail, and from in the specific Trail info, print from my browser tool bar..........I don't see a print option within the app.
TrailsOffroad responded. They recently did an update and removed the custom print function in an effort to move people to using the app follow feature when on the trail. Apparently I'm not the only one that used that feature as they said they are adding it back in the future.

For clarity, the custom print function let you decide what parts of the trail review to print. You could select things like:
  • Trail summary
  • Coordinates
  • Directions to trailhead
  • Waypoints no pictures
  • Waypoints with pictures
  • Reviews
  • Camping details
For me, really helpful to have up front in the cab as a quick reference.

Reactions: zgfiredude

socal geek guy

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Diego, CA, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Walker
Member #

i like this book. good descriptions of the trails, doesn't require batteries, and doesn't require reception. also is nice to read while in the bathroom.

guramcik

Rank 0

Contributor I

U.S.A.
First Name
Lawrence
Last Name
Garam
TrailsOffroad responded. They recently did an update and removed the custom print function in an effort to move people to using the app follow feature when on the trail. Apparently I'm not the only one that used that feature as they said they are adding it back in the future.

For clarity, the custom print function let you decide what parts of the trail review to print. You could select things like:
  • Trail summary
  • Coordinates
  • Directions to trailhead
  • Waypoints no pictures
  • Waypoints with pictures
  • Reviews
  • Camping details
For me, really helpful to have up front in the cab as a quick reference.I remember having to write an essay about Hamlet in my college finals week. Also this amazing site helped me a lot Hamlet Study Guide: Themes - Exploring the Central Ideas and Motifs in Shakespeare's Tragic Masterpiece it had amazing new ideas and thoughts that never struck my head before.I remember having to write an assignment about the importance of the themes of old operas.I loved exploring it and diving deep into the themes and hidden ideas of it.I remember also struggling with it I somehow managed to finish it way faster than I've anticipated.I hope it will help you as it helped me!
Wow actually that's a good read

Last edited: