First Name
Der
Last Name
Wotan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE3R
Howdy!

I am looking for a reputable shop to have Ruby, my 2014 JK Rubicon, lifted by 2.5", using this 2.5" J-Krawl Lift Kit . Anybody have any shops they have personal experience with to recommend? I am willing to travel for a great shop...

BigBlueOx_TRD

Rank VII
Investor

World Traveler III

East Bend
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K04ACI
Howdy!

I am looking for a reputable shop to have Ruby, my 2014 JK Rubicon, lifted by 2.5", using this 2.5" J-Krawl Lift Kit . Anybody have any shops they have personal experience with to recommend? I am willing to travel for a great shop...
Where are you located? Willing to drive to NC?

Wotan

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Der
Last Name
Wotan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE3R
LoL. Touche :).

I am located in Western IA, just around 40 miles North of Omaha, NE. AZ, CO, NM, WY, MT, SD, MO, MN would be ok to travel to. NC might be a bit out of the 'zone' :)

BigBlueOx_TRD

Rank VII
Investor

World Traveler III

East Bend
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K04ACI
LoL. Touche :).

I am located in Western IA, just around 40 miles North of Omaha, NE. AZ, CO, NM, WY, MT, SD, MO, MN would be ok to travel to. NC might be a bit out of the 'zone' :)
NC might be a stretch. Unless you want to come see the gorgeous Blue Ridge Mountains and the legendary Outer Banks? Make it a trip with a Mod in the middle.

Reactions: M Rose

Wotan

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Der
Last Name
Wotan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE3R
NC might be a stretch. Unless you want to come see the gorgeous Blue Ridge Mountains and the legendary Outer Banks? Make it a trip with a Mod in the middle.
Hmmmmm... Now you've got me intrigued :) ... Or maybe I just visit after my lift has been installed?! :)

BigBlueOx_TRD

Rank VII
Investor

World Traveler III

East Bend
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K04ACI
Definitely can do....but installed where? Hmmmm......

Hmmmmm... Now you've got me intrigued :) ... Or maybe I just visit after my lift has been installed?! :)

Ldstruckn

Rank VII
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Ivins, Utah, United States
First Name
joseph
Last Name
johnson
Member #

Service Branch
US ARMY
a shop here in fort collins colorado installed my lift and sliders with the highest skill. They are now my go to for everything. Some aspects of the job required fabrications and manipulating parts to get it all correct. They did all of it without even notifying me for the quoted price. I put them on the map here.

Clrussell

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Arkansas, USA
First Name
Corbin
Last Name
Russell
Man if you’re considering driving that far hit me up. I’m in north central Arkansas, tons of install experience, fab builds etc. I’m about 500 miles from you.