Enthusiast III

Nebraska
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
LaGrange
Service Branch
Go Army! Beat Navy!
Hello from Grant, Nebraska! Been lurking on here for awhile getting lots ideas and tons upon tons of information. Figured it was about time to say hi. Currently I'm running around in a 2004 Dodge Dakota quad cab. I've added a few goodies here and there like a softopper, custom bed rack and roof rack, lift (just tweaked the suspension to clear bigger meats). My most favorite addition would be a pull kitchen made from the original plans that they posted on here in 2019 (with a couple mods and differences). I absolutely love my pickup and can't wait to hand it off to my son. We are currently in the planning / budgeting stages of our newly acquired utility bed trailer. Looking forward to picking everyone's brains and starting a build thread.

Attachments

velo47

Rank VII
Launch Member

Member III

Albuquerque, NM, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Harland
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W3TAX
Welcome! I'm headed up your way (McCook) for deer tomorrow. How are the roads looking?

Enthusiast III

Nebraska
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
LaGrange
Service Branch
Go Army! Beat Navy!
Welcome! I'm headed up your way (McCook) for deer tomorrow. How are the roads looking?
Highways were dry on my way to work this morning at 4am. Country roads might be getting some melt by now so watch out for mud. Good luck with the late season deer! I bet with this cold they'll be moving slow.

Reactions: velo47

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello from Grant, Nebraska! Been lurking on here for awhile getting lots ideas and tons upon tons of information. Figured it was about time to say hi. Currently I'm running around in a 2004 Dodge Dakota quad cab. I've added a few goodies here and there like a softopper, custom bed rack and roof rack, lift (just tweaked the suspension to clear bigger meats). My most favorite addition would be a pull kitchen made from the original plans that they posted on here in 2019 (with a couple mods and differences). I absolutely love my pickup and can't wait to hand it off to my son. We are currently in the planning / budgeting stages of our newly acquired utility bed trailer. Looking forward to picking everyone's brains and starting a build thread.
Welcome to Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in our Rocky Mountain Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Reactions: Flyfishin.aa.ron

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Welcome to Overland Bound, Aaron!

I like the decoration with the mountain silhouette of the pullout kitchen. That makes it unique. Great!

H&B Adventures

Rank VI

Influencer I

Memphis, TN, USA
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Carpenter
Member #

Service Branch
Emergency Manager
Welcome to the group! If you ever find yourself in the Memphis, TN area and need anything, please do not hesitate to reach out.

-H&B Adventures OB#29840

Enthusiast III

Red Deer, Alberta, Canada
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Welcome aboard from Alberta, Canada!

Armyx

Rank V

Enthusiast III

McAlester Ok
First Name
James
Last Name
Schulz
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5ZEV
Service Branch
US Army and USAF
Welcome to the group!! lots of knowledge here, just ask and search.

Michael Golden

Rank VI

Explorer I

Tampa Fl
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Golden
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG4BCN
Service Branch
U.S. Army
Welcome to the Overland Bound Community. Glad to have you join us.

Coreymol

Local Expert, Texas USA

Guardian I

Boerne, Texas, United States
First Name
Corey
Last Name
Molinelli
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WREM781 on GMRS
Service Branch
Army
Nice set up welcome