Launch Member

Contributor III

Idaho
First Name
Chase
Last Name
Choate
Member #

So I was going to plan my rig build around the GFC camper but I have decided to go another route because the long wait time for the camper. And the only way to get my deposit back is to find someone who wants a GFC to take my spot in line. My unit is #867 with a projected start date of 2021. So if you're interested in a GFC and are willing to wait I have a spot in line ready to be yours! These are really nice campers with a lot of features I like but the wait is just too long for me right now. I want to be able to camp with my rig next summer. You can find more info at their website linked below. The transfer process will be simple and will involve GFC so you will be good to go.

NorMichZR2

Rank 0
Launch Member

Traveler I

Traverse City, Michigan
Member #

So I was going to plan my rig build around the GFC camper but I have decided to go another route because the long wait time for the camper. And the only way to get my deposit back is to find someone who wants a GFC to take my spot in line. My unit is #867 with a projected start date of 2021. So if you're interested in a GFC and are willing to wait I have a spot in line ready to be yours! These are really nice campers with a lot of features I like but the wait is just too long for me right now. I want to be able to camp with my rig next summer. You can find more info at their website linked below. The transfer process will be simple and will involve GFC so you will be good to go.

When is the projected start date in 2021? I may be interested.

WalkerTexasRanger

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Idaho
First Name
Chase
Last Name
Choate
Member #

When is the projected start date in 2021? I may be interested.
Actually turns out I will be able to get the camper after all. So this post is no longer needed. But if you're looking into one they're looking at March 2021 currently.