Boort

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Colorado
Member #

@Michael @Corrie

Good day. May I make a request?
I've noticed that when you do gear reviews you rarely post links in the Youtube description for the gear being reviewed. The videos have a long list of "Gear We Use" and "Camera Video Gear" But rarely if ever have I seen something interesting in your review video and scrolled down to find a like to that gear in the OB store, manufacture product page, or even Amazon. How about a "Products in the video" section in the video description? I understand there may be various considerations that go into that decision, Youtube rules, demonitization etc... but if that can't be done how about a thread for each video here on the OB forums with this info. (Linked on YT, or not if concerned about pulling too much of the Youtube discussion away). If that is not permitted (or just YT suicide) can we get the complete product name and Mfgrs product / part number so it's easier to search for them on the OB store or rest of the internet?

Example using the "4 New Camp Gear Products for Spring!" video ()
1650761555270.png

Thank you for your time and consideration of this request as well as all that you do for this community!

Boort