FULL SIZE RAM ON REDLINE JEEP TRAIL (LAKE HAVASU ARIZONA)

• HTML tutorial

jesseazarva

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

US
At the Xscapers annual Bash 2020 we took our full size RAM on a jeep trail. We joined fellow Xscapers to hit Redline jeep trail. The tow rig did pretty well and everyone was glad to have us along.

This was such an amazing way to jump right into meeting new people at the Xscapers Bash. Our tow rig has been highly modified for towing and off road performance, rock sliders, extra shocks and larger all terrain tires. This trail pushed us to the limit though, trying a couple different bonus lines we ended up needing a small tow strap tug! Everyone on the trail was great and happy to watch us give it a try. Looks like we might need new bumpers though.......we received some minor carnage. Hope you enjoy the video!

jesseazarva

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

US
People don't expect much from trucks so it's always a blast just going out and following Jeeps. :)
Defiantly people were surprised! It actually has a lot of work done to it. Pretty sure we will be doing a truck walk around video soon as well. Also we live in our 5th wheel fulltime.... so it tows our house!

Reactions: JCWages

Brewbud

Rank V

Member III

SoCal
Member #

Great video. Looks like you had some fun. Jeeps and the straight axle Rams share a lot of the same suspension design. They do surprising well if they fit on the trail. My old short bed single cab thought it was a Jeep. My Cummins it a bit longer so it makes it a bit more difficult. There is a big scratch and dent in the rear of the bedside to remind me. ouch BTW. did you disconnect the front sway bar? Really helps the flex. Carli also makes a torsion swaybar that helps alot.

Reactions: JCWages

jesseazarva

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

US
Great video. Looks like you had some fun. Jeeps and the straight axle Rams share a lot of the same suspension design. They do surprising well if they fit on the trail. My old short bed single cab thought it was a Jeep. My Cummins it a bit longer so it makes it a bit more difficult. There is a big scratch and dent in the rear of the bedside to remind me. ouch BTW. did you disconnect the front sway bar? Really helps the flex. Carli also makes a torsion swaybar that helps alot.
We had a great time thanks for taking the time to watch! Yes, we always say they are cousins lol. So we didn't disconnect the sway bar on this trip and I know it would have helped.I have looked at the Carli sway bar which we might do eventually, we live and travel in our 5th wheel fulltime so i have to keep the truck as a great tow vehicle as well. Trying to tread that line, if we ever get a smaller trailer I might do that Carli sway bar. Thanks for watching!

Reactions: Brewbud