First Name
Jerold
Last Name
F.
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
/GMRS=WREA307
Yes but found in central Oregon
I'm really surprised or maybe not, that you have not been contacted yet. Either they are not the type of member who goes thru our open forum very often,....OR......It was just a embarrassing situation, and the contents were not worth it, by coming forward. Things happen, and you just have to roll with it sometimes. If this ever gets solved and the cooler and owner are reunited, I and many would love to hear the story. It is a nice gesture your putting out Micheal.

M Rose

Stay safe, your state is really getting hammered. I got up early at sunrise today, and Vegas had a haze from 2 Southern CA fires, which you could smell. They of course are nothing like what is happening up North.:cry:

Reactions: MazeVX

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
I'm really surprised or maybe not, that you have not been contacted yet. Either they are not the type of member who goes thru our open forum very often,....OR......It was just a embarrassing situation, and the contents were not worth it, by coming forward. Things happen, and you just have to roll with it sometimes. If this ever gets solved and the cooler and owner are reunited, I and many would love to hear the story. It is a nice gesture your putting out Micheal.

M Rose

Stay safe, your state is really getting hammered. I got up early at sunrise today, and Vegas had a haze from 2 Southern CA fires, which you could smell. They of course are nothing like what is happening up North.:cry:
I’m surprised they haven’t come forward yet either. We keep hoping to reunite the owner.

Munga Brown

US Northwest Region Member Rep Oregon
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Central OR Coast
First Name
Martin
Last Name
S.
Member #

But with a regional sticker from elsewhere, I would think the owners would BE from said elsewhere, and would more than likely be looking at their OWN region... not necessarily for their lost cooler, but seems likely they would visit their own regional page more often.

I mean, how often do you visit the Southeast regional pages?

Why would someone with a Southeast regional sticker visit the Northwest regional pages unless specifically looking for their cooler knowing where they lost it and hoping it was found by one of us?

Just sayin'.....

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
But with a regional sticker from elsewhere, I would think the owners would BE from said elsewhere, and would more than likely be looking at their OWN region... not necessarily for their lost cooler, but seems likely they would visit their own regional page more often.

I mean, how often do you visit the Southeast regional pages?

Why would someone with a Southeast regional sticker visit the Northwest regional pages unless specifically looking for their cooler knowing where they lost it and hoping it was found by one of us?

Just sayin'.....
The search for the owner isn’t being done just from here in the PNW. I was told to use my resources for the PNW, because the cooler was found shortly after it was lost... I also didn’t just post here in the Northwest. I posted under several different forum headings, sent out a mass message to the SE. so other channels of locating the owner are being taken.
Thank you Marty for your concern.