For those considering a Autohome Maggiolina

• HTML tutorial
T

The Raven

I made this video this morning as when I went to buy mine there were no videos showing the packup process of the Autohome Maggiolina extreme. Now there is one. :)

It took about 4 minutes start to finish

wally

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hello The Raven,
Congrats with your Extreme, you won't regret it! I own mine since 1998 and despite being on the roof of all my trucks all year round ( Belgium!! ) it still looks brandnew, without any flaws:yum:.
To decrease your pack-up time to less than 45'' (I travel solo ): Take a piece of bungee ( I don't recall the length, but that's easy to measure. ) and 2 stainless steel mousquetons, attach each one at the and of the bungee and fix them around the fabric of the opened Extreme ( of course:smilingimp: )
You'll have to tug in the fabric just a little bit at the end and you're done, all alone and in less than 45'':grinning:
When opening, just roll in the bungee with your doors!
Enjoy your Maggiolina

Last edited:
T

The Raven

Hello The Raven,
Congrats with your Extreme, you won't regret it! I own mine since 1998 and despite being on the roof of all my trucks all year round ( Belgium!! ) it still looks brandnew, without any flaws:yum:.
To decrease your pack-up time to less than 45'' (I travel solo ): Take a piece of bungee ( I don't recall the length, but that's easy to measure. ) and 2 stainless steel mousquetons, attach each one at the and of the bungee and fix them around the fabric of the opened Extreme ( of course:smilingimp: )
You'll have to tug in the fabric just a little bit at the end and you're done, all alone and in less than 45'':grinning:
When opening, just roll in the bungee with your doors!
Enjoy your Maggiolina
VERY COOL IDEA!!!