First Name
Donald
Last Name
Diehl
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRPN 506
For Sale; Pennsylvania: 80/450 Landcruiser & Expo Trailer

Up for sale is our 1996 Landcruiser/Lexus LX450, (triple Locked ) along with its expo trailer. Outlined in the PDF is a long list of gear to get you started, a list of spare parts that are included in the final sale price, and more importantly a detailed history of all maintenance performed over the past 11 years. The 80 is a southern vehicle that has never seen a salt covered road here in Pennsylvania. There are very few things wrong with it, but I should point them out. There is a bit of surface blemishes on the undercarriage, a cracked headlight lens and turn signal lens (thanks to the Dempster, the Denali, and the Robert Campbell Highways) and one rust spot which is very difficult to see, but it does exist and over the years has been treated and not become any worse. I have the replacement headlight bucket. I thought of painting the undercarriage, but that would look like I’m trying to hide something which I am not. There is a non visible dent on the upper portion of the tail gate when the top is closed. The pin lock on the tire carrier no longer drops to keep it open. That’s it.

With the addition of the LRA 25 gallon auxiliary tank and the pair of jerry cans the 80 has a 550 mile range. The 63 qt ARB fridge and the ability to carry 36 gallons of potable water, a shower system and plenty of dry goods storage can get you off the grid and keep you off the grid for a week to 10 days. One solar panel is mounted on the racks, the other is a briefcase panel to chase the sun.

The Tepui Autana RTT is only three seasons old and is in perfect condition. The annex has been used only a few times and the floor pan has never been used. The Mr Buddy heater keeps the chill off in really cold weather. The zipper on the cover is broke, but we have found that it really isn’t necessary to even bother with the zipper.

Everything you see in the photos is included. If you want to know more, check out all the photos and open the PDF for a full summary. The price? That’s a tough one, but I would love to see 35k for this entire set up.

If you are serious PM me and I will send you more photos if needed. Thanks for taking a look.

Attachments

Last edited: