US West For Sale - Lompoc CA - Van pullout kitchen/storage/bed platform ($500)

• HTML tutorial

Built By Fluffy

Rank IV
Launch Member

Builder II

California, USA
Member #

I selling my custom built bed platform and pullout kitchen for a Ford Econoline Van. This bed/kitchen combo is made to replace the rearmost bench in a passenger van and sits right behind the bench before it. It's served us well on several camping trips now but we're planning on redoing the interior of our van this spring
DSC_0149.JPG DSC_0151.JPG

It's great for camping and a quick set up, leaves plenty of room for storage and has tie downs in the storage area. Camp Chef dual burner integrated as a flip out BBQ, works with any of the Camp Chef Explorer accessories, and a long deep lockable drawer for kitchen supplies with ample counter space.

DSC00330.JPG

I'm asking $500, well worth that with the parts used to make it, I'll also include the ARB awning for an additional $100. I can help with installation provided you already have your bench removed (it uses the same bolts). DM me for details and interest

Reactions: MarioT'sCJResto

Built By Fluffy

Rank IV
Launch Member

Builder II

California, USA
Member #

The base is 2' H x 3' L x 46" W
The Drawer/counter is 56"L x 18", when flipped out the dual burner ads about 2.5' to the length

The bed platform is 64"L x 44"W with the rear corner chopped so it fits in the vans curved interior corners