For Sale - Colorado Springs - $750 - 04+ F150 Bedrack by Front Runner - Pickup Only

• HTML tutorial

attworth

Rank II

Contributor II

Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
First Name
Tony
Last Name
Augustyn
Member #

Sold my truck so I no longer have a use for the rack. This is a 1575mm x 1560mm platform rack made by Front Runner Outfitters. I’ve had two of these and they’re absolutely phenomenal racks.

This is part number KRFF029T designed for 2004+ f150’s with the short bed. It’ll likely fit other trucks but may be slightly longer or shorter than the rack originally designed for that truck since they all seem to make slightly different sized beds.

The rack comes with 6 legs, and hardware to attach it to a tonneau cover with bed rails like the Retrax XR, Pace Edwards jack rabbit, etc. It could also be adapter to many other types of bed rails by using different hardware from Front Runner.

I can include numerous eyelets set up for cinching down cargo. Essentially the rack uses any accessory that has an M8 bolt that can slide into the tracks on the rack.

Rack is in great shape, no major damage. It does need new hardware, which I’m happy to purchase for you with full cash in hand, and ship to your address, or can provide you the info to buy your own. ($100+ shipping for all new hardware from them)

Sells new currently for $1,571 plus tax and shipping.

Asking $900 including new hardware packs, $750 as is.

Attachments