Tom K

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Zürich, Switzerland
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6JHR
Two drawer and one drawer models with fridge slide for sale. Fits ARB 37 and 50L fridges with rear seat up in an FJ Cruiser. $500 and $400 respectively. Side business to support my passion. Trail dog not included. Www.mountainnomad.com.

Hey, is the model 3 going to be low and side by side? I might be interested in that if it just comes up to the height of the side panels.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Tom K

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Zürich, Switzerland
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6JHR
Hey, I'm in interested in the model 2 - can I fit my Indel 51b in there? Also, what's shipping to CA cost? thanks.

mtnnomad

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Mesa, Maricopa County, Arizona, United States
First Name
Sean
Last Name
Dullum
Member #

Hey, is the model 3 going to be low and side by side? I might be interested in that if it just comes up to the height of the side panels.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
I will be keeping the drawers the same as the other inserts because the sides in the FJ are not flat. With the one drawer/fridge, it is slightly higher (0.5-1”) so I can fit a Coleman lantern and Dutch oven in the drawer. The drawer is about 10” deep. When it is built, I will see what can be done.

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk

Reactions: Tom K

mtnnomad

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Mesa, Maricopa County, Arizona, United States
First Name
Sean
Last Name
Dullum
Member #

Hey, I'm in interested in the model 2 - can I fit my Indel 51b in there? Also, what's shipping to CA cost? thanks.
I looked up the specs. The ARB is 20” high and I built the opening 20.5”. It might be tight with your fridge. However, we could change the platform to a tray and it will buy another 1/2”. I am looking into shipping. Gotta figure that out... initial shipping estimates are cost prohibitive.

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk

Reactions: Tom K

sabjku

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Alexandria, VA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Beh
Member #

Out of curiosity, do you know if these would happen to fit a 4dr JKU? This is exactly the price point I’d be looking for drawer solutions

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk