SOLD FOR SALE: California - 2019 Ram Power Wagon - $59,500 obo - local pickup only

• HTML tutorial

Sduvall81

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Meridian, Idaho, United States
First Name
Stephen
Last Name
Duvall
Member #

I have used this truck on many overland adventures but have moved on to a different setup so it's time to let her go. I am the original owner and have a clean title in hand. It is fully loaded with only 26K miles.

The Power Wagon comes from the factory with front and rear lockers, sway bar disconnect, hill descent control and a 12,000 pound Warn winch.

I added an ARE HD cap and a truck vault drawer system which cost me just over $9,000.

KBB value for private party sale is $55,120-$59,325

Im asking $59,500 obo so your essentially getting the cap and truck vault for free

Feel free to message me with any questions.

Attachments

Chevyman29

Rank II

Enthusiast II

Alabama, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Rodgers
may i ask why your going in a different direction ?

and im only asking because ive got a 3500 srw cummins on order .

Tadamson

Rank I

Contributor II

Bellevue, Sarpy County, Nebraska, United States
First Name
Tyler
Last Name
Adamson
Let me know if you have any questions
Thanks, I have to say I'm interested. I'm in NE so it will be tough to figure this out. I currently have a '17 Ram 2500 that I've been building up slowly and this would shortcut that and give me locking diffs....How do you like the dial for park, drive, etc? I had a 2019 1500 briefly with that and wasn't a fan. Does the cap have a rack on it currently? Anyway you could post a close up pic of the dent in the bumper?

Sduvall81

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

First Name
Stephen
Last Name
Duvall
Member #

The dial took some getting used to for sure but doesnt bother me anymore. I suppose we would have to figure out some kind of shipping arrangement. There is not a rack currently but if you decide you want it I will put the front runner rack I had on it previously back on.
Here is a pic of the dent.

Attachments

Sduvall81

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

First Name
Stephen
Last Name
Duvall
Member #

may i ask why your going in a different direction ?

and im only asking because ive got a 3500 srw cummins on order .
I had a JK before the Power Wagon and bought the power wagon for additional space for my family of four. I really liked the power wagon and it is definitely capable of going anywhere, however I just really missed the Jeep platform so I purchased a new Gladiator and the wife wont let me keep both.

Sduvall81

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

First Name
Stephen
Last Name
Duvall
Member #

This have any airbags on the rear? Does this year have apple car play?
Yes it does. I installed an Air Lift Load Lifter 5000 with a wireless compressor to help with the heavy loads. Worked great. I would inflate the bags for freeway driving then when I hit the trail I would let some air out. I removed the compressor when I took all my overlanding gear off the truck because I had it powered by my auxiliary battery which was in the tool box area of the shell. The bags and everything else are still installed. Compressor just needs to be remounted and power ran to it from either the main battery or an aux battery.

Sduvall81

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

First Name
Stephen
Last Name
Duvall
Member #

Yes it does. I installed an Air Lift Load Lifter 5000 with a wireless compressor to help with the heavy loads. Worked great. I would inflate the bags for freeway driving then when I hit the trail I would let some air out. I removed the compressor when I took all my overlanding gear off the truck because I had it powered by my auxiliary battery which was in the tool box area of the shell. The bags and everything else are still installed. Compressor just needs to be remounted and power ran to it from either the main battery or an aux battery.
And yes, does have apple carplay