Hollywood, South Carolina, United States
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Collette
Member #

Service Branch
United States Navy
We are listing our 2018 Turtleback Expedition for sale for $28,000. This trailer has all possible upgrades.

Stored in our garage, out of the elements, since purchase.

If you have done any research on Turtleback- you know these trailers are built to last forever and function well in any environment.
You will have the ability to bring 40 gallons of fresh water and 15 lbs of propane in the two tanks.
This comes with the partner steel twin 10,000 BTU stove and a 6 gallon hot water heater.

We asked for it to be orange like Kevins (from lifestyle overland) and equipped like Jason Koertge's (Swell Runner overland).
This has the following included:
2000 W pure sine inverter. 210 amp hour AGM dual battery system with a 100 watt solar charger. Redarc DC charger and Blue Sea SOC monitor system.
Fox wing awning with two wall panels included (never used the walls)
BFG KO2's with wheels that match a 2016 Tacoma off road. Plus size @ 265/75R16
Composite drawers in kitchen area. (not wood, will not expand if exposed to moisture)
ICON suspension upgrade.
Orange with graphics package.

The trailer is currently equipped with a Tepui Kukenam Ruggedized tent. This is included with the asking price. This will be the only discount I can put into this listing. (this tent is sold for over $2K online)

Originally paid over $34,000 for this awesome trailer. Save yourself over $6,000 for a turnkey trailer system! We have title in hand.
email greg767@icloud.com for more info.

1592875181558.png

View attachment 159585
1592875284740.png
1592875566419.png
1592875631767.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Raw Xpedition

Kyle Caldwell

Rank 0

Contributor I

Scottsdale, Arizona
First Name
Kyle
Last Name
Caldwell
Member #

Hey there!

Very interested here. Question - Do you know if this trailer will hold a larger tent? I am trying to find the answer online and failing. Looking to place a full size 5 man rtt on board. Thank you!

Greg767

Rank V
Launch Member

Explorer I

Hollywood, South Carolina, United States
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Collette
Member #

Service Branch
United States Navy
Hey there!

Very interested here. Question - Do you know if this trailer will hold a larger tent? I am trying to find the answer online and failing. Looking to place a full size 5 man rtt on board. Thank you!
I know that the Lifestyle overland family has a giant 23 Zero tent on top that is basically a california king size inside. It can accomodate a much larger tent.

diabetiktaco

Local Expert New Jersey, USA
Launch Member

Explorer I

Marlboro Township, NJ, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Beauchea
Member #

I know that the Lifestyle overland family has a giant 23 Zero tent on top that is basically a california king size inside. It can accomodate a much larger tent.
Yeah, he has the 23zero Walkabout 72 which is as big as it gets. It's got a small footprint when closed. If it's the same trailer it'll def. work.