First Name
grub
Last Name
worm
Member #

Service Branch
USN-Submarines
very cool!
we've been passing by there taking I-20 into Georgia for years and never knew that was there...
how is the trail? will a stock tundra with a shell do OK? i did a trail in Georgia and the tundra was almost too long to make some of the curves and barely made it under some leaning tress going over the road, so i definitely want some good info before going off on something like that

we camp in DeSoto up by Fort Payne a good bit and would like to see more Alabama countryside and this looks pretty good

Reactions: El-Dracho

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Off-Road Ranger III

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
That looks like a nice trail with some amazing views of a stunning landscape.

Swebb130

Rank II

Pathfinder III

Eufaula, Barbour County, Alabama, United States
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Webb
very cool!
we've been passing by there taking I-20 into Georgia for years and never knew that was there...
how is the trail? will a stock tundra with a shell do OK? i did a trail in Georgia and the tundra was almost too long to make some of the curves and barely made it under some leaning tress going over the road, so i definitely want some good info before going off on something like that

we camp in DeSoto up by Fort Payne a good bit and would like to see more Alabama countryside and this looks pretty good
600-1 you would be just fine! I talked to a guy yesterday that said 600-2 is a hard we are trying it next trip.

Reactions: grubworm