Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Its offical now boysand girls!!! Springs comeing up my trooper isnt ready yet but I have other trucks, who wants to go camping in the Louisiana/mississippi area???
Welcome To Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Cwilli17
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Reactions: Sclary3

Motomikeca

Rank VIII
Investor

Expedition Master II

Atwater, Merced County, California, United States
First Name
Mike&Jen
Last Name
Keith
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Motomikeca
Its offical now boysand girls!!! Springs comeing up my trooper isnt ready yet but I have other trucks, who wants to go camping in the Louisiana/mississippi area???
Welcome from central California, this is a great organization with tons of very useful resources and excellent people.

Reactions: Sclary3

Cwilli17

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Purvis, MS
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Williams
Member #

Welcome aboard! I’m located in south Mississippi (Hattiesburg to be exact) Desoto national forest is my back yard. We camp all the time. Let me know if you need any recommendations!

Reactions: mootruck98