Fellow Overlanders in the Portland/Vancouver area.

• HTML tutorial

LoveTribeOverland

Rank IV

Enthusiast II

Vancouver, Clark County, Washington, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Love
Member #

Service Branch
Army National Guard
We're looking for some folks to connect/network with in the Portland/Vancouver area.
Skill level not important... newbie friendly. Just looking for some folks who are fun and would like to go out as a small group.
Pic from a recent trip to Central Oregon so you have an idea of who we are and what we're working with.

I would say our skill level is on the low end of moderate. We're all about the adventure, even more about getting back in one piece.
We place high priority on vehicle preservation, while still striving to explore and evolve.

We are currently planning a trip to the Owyhees/Leslie Gulch/Succor Creek area July 3-7... wouldn't mind having an extra rig along with us if you can hang with the cool kids.

Attachments

Reactions: Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
We're looking for some folks to connect/network with in the Portland/Vancouver area.
Skill level not important... newbie friendly. Just looking for some folks who are fun and would like to go out as a small group.
Pic from a recent trip to Central Oregon so you have an idea of who we are and what we're working with.

I would say our skill level is on the low end of moderate. We're all about the adventure, even more about getting back in one piece.
We place high priority on vehicle preservation, while still striving to explore and evolve.

We are currently planning a trip to the Owyhees/Leslie Gulch/Succor Creek area July 3-7... wouldn't mind having an extra rig along with us if you can hang with the cool kids.
You might want to hold a meet up locally and see who is interested.

reaver

Rank VI

Explorer I

Caldwell, ID, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McGahuey
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRMV941

I don't live in the Portland area, but I do regularly visit the Leslie Gulch/succor creek area, as it's only about 1.5 hours from my house.

Be aware, it's hot out here that time of year, and little in the way of shade.

I might be able to meet up with you, depending on whether or not my wife needs me around the house.

Redleg627

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Vancouver, WA, USA
First Name
Walt
Last Name
Stockdale
Member #

Sorry for the late reply, but just sat down to look at the computer after long vacation. My wife and I are always up for some sort of adventure, or providing trip ideas. I grew up in Oregon, and now live in the 'Couve. Feel free to message to discuss. I might have a track or two saved on the gps.