Pueblo West, CO
First Name
Neal
Last Name
Tew
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1TEW
Please allow the owner of a Rally Point to add and delete RSVPs.

I often have trouble with RSVPs changing their mind, but not changing their RSVP status even after I ask them to.

As a result, I have to keep increasing RSVP count to accommodate new RSVPs.

Reactions: trail_runn4r

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Our forum manager does, but if you have a suggestion send it to me and I can get it to Michael. I am by default the RM director for now so sending things to me is a good way to get ideas back to HQ

TravelerGAL

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Edgewood, NM, USA
First Name
Vicki
Last Name
Herst
Member #

I've tried to get off of the "Not Going List" for months, close to a year. I was going to go to one but had to work late that day and changed the RSVP to not going. BUT,,, it keeps me rolling in the Not going status. I cant remove myself. I tried emailing Michael and the Rally admin and nothing has changed. So this month I changed it to going and lets see if it removes me. I don't know what to do at this point since I cant take myself off. Frustrating. Help.....

• Sad
Reactions: Neal A. Tew

Neal A. Tew

US Rocky Mountain Local Expert
Mod Team

Member III

Pueblo West, CO
First Name
Neal
Last Name
Tew
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1TEW
I've tried to get off of the "Not Going List" for months, close to a year. I was going to go to one but had to work late that day and changed the RSVP to not going. BUT,,, it keeps me rolling in the Not going status. I cant remove myself. I tried emailing Michael and the Rally admin and nothing has changed. So this month I changed it to going and lets see if it removes me. I don't know what to do at this point since I cant take myself off. Frustrating. Help.....
I know I've seen your plea for help more than once.

@Kent R , any suggestions?