Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hi Jaco,

Welcome to Overland Bound!

The southern Africa is a great region for overlanding adventures. Get in touch with OB Africa Ambassador Christoff @Get Out GO, he has a vast experience in overlanding in that area and is always happy to help.

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

Reactions: Jaco Fourie

Jaco Fourie

Rank III

Pathfinder III

Polokwane, Limpopo, South Africa
First Name
Jaco
Last Name
Fourie
Member #

Hi Jaco,

Welcome to Overland Bound!

The southern Africa is a great region for overlanding adventures. Get in touch with OB Africa Ambassador Christoff @Get Out GO, he has a vast experience in overlanding in that area and is always happy to help.

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern
Christoff is actually a friend of mine! Hopefully we will have a trip together in the near future

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello to all from South Africa! New member on OB but already enjoying this app!
Welcome To Overland Bound Jaco
Since you already know One of our Ambassadors Christoff, I dont need to tell you what a great resource he is. I am glad you are enjoying the app, dont hesitate to talk with Christoff about ideas you might have to improve it.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
North America
App Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Take a try at adding a track or point of interest to the app.
Local information for any of our regions can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com