Rank II

Contributor III

Folsom, Sacramento County, California, United States
First Name
Ardy
Last Name
Akhzari
Member #

I purchased my wrangler from a friend who was part of this group. I can't wait to take it out on my maiden voyage! Full kitchen in the back, instant hot water heater/shower, and an inflatable hottub coming soon. Hope to go on a trip with you all soon!

Attachments

Polaris Overland

Ambassador, Europe

Pioneer I

Newtonhill, Stonehaven, Aberdeenshire, UK
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Spinks
Member #

Service Branch
Royal Navy Veteran
I purchased my wrangler from a friend who was part of this group. I can't wait to take it out on my maiden voyage! Full kitchen in the back, instant hot water heater/shower, and an inflatable hottub coming soon. Hope to go on a trip with you all soon!
Welcome Ardy and hello from Scotland

tjZ06

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Las Vegas/Palo Alto
First Name
mynameisntallowed
Last Name
Adams
Member #

Welcome! Now, what do we have to do to convince you to get rid of the "angry eyes"? ;)

-TJ

OTH Overland

Local Expert Washington, USA
Investor

Trail Blazer III

Camano Island, WA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Ballard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N7XQP
Service Branch
Fire/EMS/SAR
Welcome to Overland Bound from Washington State, Nice looking Jeep out in its native habitat. Now the big question is where are you going to store the water for the hot tub? perhaps we can convince Mountain House to sell some freeze dried water packets ... combine those with one big MRE chemical heater and your in business..lol

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Welcome to Overland Bound
A great local contact is
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members. There is a very active meet-up in El Dorado Hills that meets monthly, they can be found on the map and calendar.
RESOURCE MAP
U.S. West (HI CA NV)
App Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Take a try at adding a track or point of interest to the app.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip
Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
https://www.treadlightly.org/learn/online-courses/
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo About WEST — Overland Expo®
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

leeloo

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Luxembourg
First Name
Mihai
Last Name
Doros
Member #

Great start, an aunt told me all you need in life is love and hot water..so, you are good to go.. :)

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello and welcome to the OB family.

picknpluck

Rank V

Advocate II

Castro Valley, CA, USA
First Name
Geoffrey
Last Name
Krueger
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6ZZF
Service Branch
Army (Retired)
Welcome to the group! Looks like you had some fun getting your Jeep dirty.

Michael Golden

Rank VI

Explorer I

Tampa Fl
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Golden
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG4BCN
Service Branch
U.S. Army
Welcome to the overland bound community. Glad to have you join us.