Europe POIs: Share nice and useful places with the community, please!

• HTML tutorial

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hello all,

Looking at the map here, I see already a lot of good contributions regarding POIs or tracks from some members for Europe as well.

And also Europe has so many interesting locations and beautiful places to offer for overlander and I am sure there are many good tips out there.

So I would like to encourage all of you to share POIs with the community by putting them onto the map. Be it great camping options, supply and disposal options, points of interest, etc. This is a great tool and way to help eachother.

Using the OB1 app is super easy, even on the go. And even an offline save is possible when there is no cellular network.

Give it a try! If you have any questions, feel free to contact me, I'll try to help!

Many thanks for all your contributions making OB a valuable source for overlander.

Bjoern

Reactions: MazeVX

NotGumby

Local Expert Germany
Investor

Influencer II

Frankfurt, Germany
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Vinnie
Member #

Service Branch
Army Veteran 11B 54E
Good reminder to put those locations on the map!

Go through your iOverlander places, your Google Maps favorites, your Maps.me bookmarks, and your Gaia…whatevers and share those with the community!

Reactions: El-Dracho

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Good idea to go through all the waypoints saved over many years. Often I just see something of interest along the route, enter a waypoint into my Garmin or other Nav App and soon it is forgotten again and just another datapoint in the data jungle. Will run through all these waypoints once I am back home and see if there is something interesting, which is still up to date, to add to the OB map!

Reactions: NotGumby