Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Central Texas, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Jenkins
Member #

Sold my 89 Jeep YJ a few months back after 10 years. Already had the Expedition (Elmo). Have a place in the mountains in New Mexico 10 hrs away and Elmo is perfect for the trip and hauling what I need for staying there off grid.

I definitely know my limits for 2 WD and that is why I will install an Iron Bull bumper and a Smittybilt X20 12K winch - just waiting on the bumper to be delivered.

Here’s some pics of Elmo so far.

Looking forward to reading and further discovering more about overlanding.

Attachments

S

softroad.406

Very nice, make sure to post in the "new member" section to get connected with your local OB members. You can also find people on the member map.
I have a 2wd Nissan Pathfinder, which I will slowly be building.
Keep us posted on your build. Saw the marine badge - Thank you for your service.

Reactions: CubbyXL7

CubbyXL7

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Central Texas, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Jenkins
Member #

Very nice, make sure to post in the "new member" section to get connected with your local OB members. You can also find people on the member map.
I have a 2wd Nissan Pathfinder, which I will slowly be building.
Keep us posted on your build. Saw the marine badge - Thank you for your service.
First, it was an honor to serve.

Second, appreciate the advice and I have posted in the new member thread. Have already been contacted as well. Looking forward to getting involved and getting back outdoors.

Good luck on the Pathfinder build.

Semper Fi!

Reactions: softroad.406