ecoflow river Pro & IceCo 20Q 2 week test.

• HTML tutorial

caj13

Rank II

Enthusiast II

Auberry, CA, USA
First Name
carl
Last Name
johansson
I have a 100 watt solar panel on my suboverlander, and run that into an Ecoflow river pro 720 KW solar "generator". charges up great. so on my first extended trip - I put in the 20 Q ICECO fridge freezer ran it at 35 degrees temp, , and ran it off the Ecoflow. Essentially - the unit would stay at 100% charge during the day. at night it would only draw down about 10-12% of the charge in the Ecoflow. On the way home i switched vehicles, no solar panel, so i would run the Iceco off the car battery (ac adaptor/ cig lighter) while i was running during the day, and then at night, just plug it directly into the Ecoflow. as before, it would draw down 12 - 14% for a 10 hour night. so I ran 4 days without recharging the riverpro - worked like a charm,.

I do have one big complaint - and that's with the Iceco refrigerator. even though the temp was set at 35 degrees, the readout showed the temp varying between 29 degrees and 39 degrees - that kind of temp swing (if it was really happening) is not the best scenario for keeping food cold and fresh. I tried looking at the settings - looking for some sort of tolerance range setting, but could not find any - either on the control panel on the fridge, or in the app .

Reactions: Coreymol