Launch Member

Advocate II

Acworth, GA, USA
First Name
James
Last Name
Cromartie
Member #

When is Expo East during Sept? I know I'll be moving the family back to GA from MA for the fall/winter. Would love something as a break in the road trip. Also where is the Expo being held?

Sent from my Pixel using OB Talk mobile app

TGF

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Lunenburg, MA
Member #

Oh yeah! :-) That was back when I had CA plates, now they are just MA plates (nothing special, except they are fisheries and wildlife plates).

Finlay is a 13-year old Anatolian shepherd and Fern is a 6-year old retiring racing greyhound. Both of them are extremely lazy. HAHA!

I love the 2011/2012 model year for the full-sized Range Rovers - so nice!!! I have a 2016 Range Rover Sport as well, but I think the next one will be full sized. To be honest, I love the RRS, but I just don't care for any of the "new" styles. Not sure what I will get next, but may not be a rover. I am likely keeping my 2013 LR4 long term. You are right, the 2004 Discovery 2s are awesome, really the best of being old school and comfortable. :-)

Do you mean Owner's day up in VT at LR experience school? I did the one in CA a few times and it's great. Actually, Mike and Corrie from OB did it as well in Carmel, CA and did a nice shout out because I know the guys in Carmel LR Experience.
Lazy dogs are easy!

The new styles are a bit rounded, but I still like them.

Yes, at Equinox. We'd been up there for a 2 hour lesson previously - of which my wife drove 1:30. This time my wife was doing dog training stuff, so I went up with a buddy and his son and we camped. Fun stuff.

Isgro

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Worcester, MA
Member #

Hey guys. Sorry I fell off the face of the planet. Work and personal life has been much crazier than expected. I've wanted to attend, especially since I work close to Smashburger, but 70+ hour weeks have decided otherwise. I may be able to sneak out tomorrow, but not sure yet. Are people going out?

Reactions: finlayforprez

finlayforprez

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Member II

Massachusetts, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
West
Member #

Hey guys. Sorry I fell off the face of the planet. Work and personal life has been much crazier than expected. I've wanted to attend, especially since I work close to Smashburger, but 70+ hour weeks have decided otherwise. I may be able to sneak out tomorrow, but not sure yet. Are people going out?
Hey Matt!

Sadly I am traveling back out west tomorrow afternoon. Always seems to happen! Hope to see you again soon. Take care!

Regards, David

CampWithChin

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Lexington, MA
First Name
Alfred
Last Name
Chin
Member #

I've prior commitment to help my local boy scout so I will not be able to attend tomorrow.

Last edited:

CapeXterra

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Scituate, Massachusetts
First Name
Joe
Last Name
Reimels
Member #

Sorry I'm going to be able to make tomorrow either. Last night of cub scouts then freedom. Lol should be able to make the next couple.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk